- Type: BA
- Location: New Jersey, America
- Duration: 3 years
- Deadline: Ongoing
Course DescriptionThe College of Graduate & Continuing Education (CGCE) is Rowan University's vehicle to reach out and serve the needs of the adult student population. Our students include college graduates pursuing graduate or doctoral studies, returning college students pursuing the completion of a baccalaureate degree, employees/employers seeking professional development, and life-long learners looking for personal enrichment. The college places foremost emphasis on making quality education accessible, convenient, and affordable by using delivery modes that address the vast range of adult student needs and preferences. In partnership with Rowan’s other seven academic colleges, CGCE currently offers over 40 master’s level programs (including specializations), approximately 25 graduate-level certificate programs, 12 post-baccalaureate programs or endorsements, 2 doctoral/specialist programs, and 4 undergraduate degree completion programs as well as 5 dual Bachelor/Master degrees (4+1).
Given CGCE’s variety and range of offerings, all courses/programs and corresponding services are classified into four major categories:
• Traditional-format graduate-level (including post-baccalaureate and doctoral) courses/programs for both part-time
and full-time students. Courses are commonly face-to-face, 16 weeks, and held on one of Rowan’s main campuses.
• Non-traditional format courses/programs at every level (undergraduate, post-baccalaureate, graduate, doctoral).
Courses are offered online, hybrid, off-site, Saturday-only, in an accelerated timeline, or some combination of these.
• All Rowan University summer and intersession courses
• Professional development and personal enrichment non-credit courses, workshops, and seminars.