- Type: BA
- Location: New Jersey, America
- Duration: 3 years
- Deadline: Ongoing
Course DescriptionThe College of Business of Rowan University empowers its students to compete and succeed responsibly in their careers.
- The Rohrer College of Business Faculty makes effective teaching that engages students in the learning process its highest priority supported by relevant scholarship and appropriate levels of service.
- Rowan University's undergraduate business programs are grounded in liberal arts, focus on excellent business practices, and offer students opportunities for experience-based learning.
- Rowan University's graduate business programs provide contemporary graduate business education to professionals of diverse fields and academic backgrounds, and accentuate knowledge and skills required for career advancement.
- In partnership with the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, the Rohrer College of Business promotes entrepreneurship throughout the University and in the regional community.
- The Rohrer College of Business will be responsive to emerging developments in industry and business education.
The Rohrer College of Business offers the following programs to serve its undergraduate and graduate students: a Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Management Information Systems, and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Specialization in Supply Chain and Logistical Systems. The Rohrer College of Business also offers the following minors: Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Management Information Systems, and Marketing.
The aims of the programs are to:
- Enable students to develop a broad general management approach toward organizations and the changing social and international environments they encounter
- Foster the students' ability to develop and organize information for critical analysis as the basis for decision making
- Enable students to understand standards of professional and ethical behavior which are consistent with reasonable societal expectations
- Develop in students the communication and technological expertise required for initial positions, as well as for career growth